IS THE SOUL MORE THAN THE HUM OF ITS PARTS?

-Douglas Hofstadter, The Mind's I

Saturday 9 January 2010

Baby, It's Fact

Just in case they're wondering
They've got us pinned terribly
They don't believe our love is real
Cause they don't know how real love feels

You should know it's true
Just now, the part about my love for you
And how my heart's about burst
Into a thousand pieces
Oh it must be true
And They'll believe us too soon

Baby, it's fact
Our love is true
The word black is black
And blue is just blue
My love is true
It's a matter of fact
Oh, and you love me too
It's as simple as that
Baby, our love is true

They may say some awful things
But there's no point in listening
Your words are the only words
That I believe in afterwards.

You should know it's true
Just now, the part about my love for you
And how my heart's about burst
Into a thousand pieces
So it must be true
And they'll believe us too soon

Baby, it's fact
Our love is true
The way black is black
And blue is just blue
My love is true
It's a matter of fact
Oh, and you love me too
It's as simple as that
Baby, our love is true

It's true
Oh oh oh
It's true
Oh oh ohhh
It's true
Whoa oh ohhh

Baby, it's fact
Our love is true
The way black is black
And blue is just blue
My love is true
It's a matter of fact
Oh, and you love me too
It's as simple as that

Baby, it's fact
Our love is true
The way black is black
And blue is just blue
My love is true
It's a matter of fact
Oh, and you love me too
It's as simple as that

Baby, it's fact
Our love is true
Baby, it's fact
Our love is true
Ohhh
Baby, it's fact
Our love is true
Baby, it's fact
Ohhh
Baby, it's fact
Our love
Our love is true


I LOVE HelloGoodbye!
Omg, Heroes comes back on air today! Waa-hoo and Zachary Quinto's cotton socks with cherries. Okay...maybe that was a bit weird. XD Haha.
Anyway, anyway, anyway, so, it's been...um...four days since my last post, correct?
Of course, I could just check and then change this if I'm wrong, but I can't be bothered.
There is STILL snow outside.
I hate snow.
So much.
It's like...hell slushies. I don't like slushies either, if you hadn't guessed from that. I doubt anyone actually could guess that from that though.
So, okay, no school on Wednesday and Thursday. Then school ending early on Friday.
Met Jonathan after school, swapped (late) Christmas presents, and went to Kingston.
CEx is my love.
Well, not my only love...one of them. One of the not actual love loves...just love. If that makes sense. :)

Anyway, I have to stop saying anyway all the time when I run out of topics...
I haven't actually run out, just, wanted to change topic...which I do anyway.
Anyway...
Did that without even thinking about it! Ahhhhh! Lucky for me that I no longer study English, I suppose. I miss English, and History.
I think I'll become a geneticist is nothing else works out, or a journalist...maybe a historian and go and live in some desert somewhere...or, oh, I could do game design, or...fashion...or...Quantum Physics :P Or...I'd love to do writing...hmm...I want to be a dicrector! That sounds like so much fun!
But, my heart always turns to something (QP) I probably don't have the ability for. :(
Okay, well, I guess I shouldn't give up.

I have a new DA account.
Ivan just told me something amusing:

20:17 Ivan: I wanted to say good luck to you on friday but you kind of looked at me and walked away haha

Hahahahahahahahahaha.
How mean of me!
I didn't actually realise this at the time though...I don't even know when he's talking about but i love the fact that I just 'looked at him' and then walked away. Like 'pfft, as if.'

He's quite sweet really, even if we're not close friends anymore.
THAT BITCH TREEVA!
Ehem. She is though. As soon as I told Ivan I wasn't gonna hang out as much she was in there, and doesn't ever leave him alone.
Thing is, everyone thinks it's weird, 1- because she acts like his gf and she has a bf already. 2- because she's a bitch. 3- because they're not the type of people who're normally friends.

Okay, okay, so, I don't like her, never have, and now she's even more horrible to me.
But, Ivan and I will always be mates, we're too cool not to be haha.
But, who really cares.

We're going to have a KFC winter picnic...in a greenhouse! Next week.
Yau, Yaidenlina, Tom, Caroline, Aysia, Gourdan, Sho, James, Will, Flynn, Hannah and I. :) It'll be fun.
Yeah...the idea was mine, if you didn't guess.
We're having pokemon cupcakes, too. Also my idea...and James' obsession.

Oh, yes, almost forgot...
I HAD THE BEST PRESENT EVER FOR CHRISTMAS FROM JONATHAN! (ehem)
Okay, so I asked for it. But, I have a Helix pendant!!!! OMG, it's so awesomeeeeee.<3!
*Victory dance*

But, I'd better go and watch Dollshouse before it gets too late and my Heroes DOUBLE Bill [ Omgshdjfurtdnshsgsfdhfdkgkldjs!!!!!!] <--- That'd be an exclamation of uber excitement.

I've decided something...
I'm not going to make a fuss about stuff anymore. I'm going to keep to myself, do my own thing, hang out with my friends, work hard, and try not to dwell on the things that have upset me recently. There's probably no point in getting upset about it anymore. I don't think he wants me there anymore, in any capacity, and much as that hurts I can't change it, after all...*sigh* so, I'll just be myself and hope that's not the case. Because I'd miss him a lot.

No doubt...at some point this view of mine will change but I don't want things to be horrid between us, because it's the most horrible thing ever. :(
I just want...I dunno...him to always be happy. :)

I still remember days,
Things weren't always this way.
I used to make you smile. If only for a while.
I know that people change, maybe you're no to blame, but must you burn a hole, so deep into my soul?

No comments:

Post a Comment