IS THE SOUL MORE THAN THE HUM OF ITS PARTS?

-Douglas Hofstadter, The Mind's I

Sunday 13 December 2009

I Hate...

"I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all. "

- Ten Things I Hate About You.



Last night, I discovered that I had a fever. Now, I've never had one before, so it didn't make much sense to me, but, I felt hot and dizzy, then got the worst headache.

Apparently, Pippa gave it to me, because she was ill on Friday with a fever...and I saw her at rehearsals that afternoon. So, that mystery is solved, but, damn it was horrible.

I just stayed in bed for most of the day.



Simon and Alice had their DATE today! Omg, I was so excited for them. I mean, it's thanks to me they actually admitted they liked each other...but, it made me rather jealous at the same time. Not because I like Simon, because I don't. Far from it. Well, as a best mate, but...just no. Anyway, it did hurt a bit...after all, Simon and Sammie broke up about three weeks ago and already he's got someone new and moved on.

Then there's me...arg.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!



Anyway, I watched the last episode of season three of Heroes, and it was rather awesome if I do say so myself. I LOVE Sylar! <3 id="SPELLING_ERROR_3" class="blsp-spelling-error">Heh.



S

Y

L

A

R

<3 id="SPELLING_ERROR_4" class="blsp-spelling-error">CYFA. I had this really weird feeling that he'd be home...and he'd be there, but, I just pushed it to the back of my mind. Stupid thing is, I walked right past him and didn't notice, then...yes, then throughout the ENTIRE service...I could just kind of sense him there. It's official, I'm a freak. I can 'sense' people. ._.



So, yeah, anyway, that didn't go fantastically well when I turned around and saw him...:/ I don't even know why it scared me so much.



Okay, okay...moving on from that epic life fail.

#





Still trying not to think about it....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Not working.

.

.

.

.

*Shoots self*







Okay, anyway, so, music...music, music, music, music, music, music, music, music. Hmmm, what about it?

Ha.

I think I should make a list of songs. not sure why, but it'll probably make me feel a bit better.

Hmmm.

I am quite liking the Britannia High Soundtrack and Once More With Feeling Soundtrack.
So, anyway, end of the day. :) all done-a-roo.

No comments:

Post a Comment