IS THE SOUL MORE THAN THE HUM OF ITS PARTS?

-Douglas Hofstadter, The Mind's I

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Run, Joey, Run.

Okay, so, basically, I'm pretty pissed off right now.
Great, just great.
Well, anyway, I got sent home from college today because I got ill.
Annoyingly I didn't even make it to first lesson! But, I'm really glad Maryam was there, because she made me go to the medical room.
So, I've been at home since ten this morning, and I'm so bored.
Then again, Natalie did introduce me to J-Drama, one called 'Liar Game'. Which is completely epic! Woo! I love it.

Then I caught up on W Juliet, I love W Juliet. It's sooo cute. Ito and Makoto! <3
Hmmm, finally got some more money on iTunes, and of course, what did it go on? A Star Trek audio play because Zachary Quinto was in it, and Glee music. *Facepalm.*
I really have very little to talk about right now.

I'm not friends with Ajay anymore, at all.
Charlie and I are talking again.
Um...I have a new job.
I get to go and see catherine on Saturday!

David Bowman should stop reading my blog! :)

I'm watching 'The Mummy' right now. Brendan Frazer is quite fit...hmmm.
Dollhouse started again, but I missed episode one, so I'll have to catch up online somehow.

I spoke to A yesterday, and she said that she and the others are all going up to London on a giant shopping trip aftr exams, and I got invited so that was cool.
I really miss Jamie...:( (Bolt, not Downes.)

Oh, yeah, I finally caught up with Laura, and Karyn and we've arranged a day out ^^. Yays.
Graeme's art exam went well, as far as I can tell, which is great.

Jonathan groff has the sexiest voice EVER! *is listening to it now :P* 'Hello' sung by Jonathan Groff and Lea Michele is such a good song. Wow.
Hmmm...I'm on chapter seven of Final Fantasy XIII, oh yeah.

Okay, why would anyone read my blog, aside from Fia and maybe Livvi? It's not interesting, and then they tease me about it and it's so unfunny that just grrrr. Don't act all high and mighty if I get pissed off about it.

I hate my college. Why did I decide to stay at Coombe? I must have been high. Damn, that's no excuse, I don't do drugs!
Well, anyway, I'll be back in school tomorrow at least. That's something good.

Using this, for anyone from school who read my blog: DON'T CALL ME FRAN, EVER!. :) It's annoying, and I hate it. Therefore, don't be offended when I ignore you if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment